Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Duplicating, Modifying, Extending the Projects

One of the beauties of electronics design and experimentation is that there are usually several ways to solve a problem; and when software is involved, there are almost infinite ways to code a program.  Some solutions are better than others, of course, but every solution is useful for someone.

Therefore, when someone contributes a project to this blog do not let that deter you from doing your own version of the same project or modifying the original project to meet your needs and preferences and then resubmitting your version to this blog.  Your version may be just what someone else needs too.

By the same token, if you have an idea for a new project or modification to an existing one and you don't want to take on the challenge yourself, suggest it to the followers of this blog, via the comments for now.  You never know who will take on the challenge and complete your project.

2 comments:

  1. If/when I do come up with a project I'd like to contribute, how do I go about doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to send me an e-mail via my profile on blogger. I'll get your project posted for you. Please see the submission suggestions that I have added to the blog. If you cannot get me this way leave another comment and we'll work something out.

    ReplyDelete